Saturday, December 1, 2007

November SBGEX - Thank you Clara!


Another month, another baked goods exchange with my Facie/Foodie friends. And my secret baker this month was....Clara!!! Totally funny because she kept giving me updates on what my "secret baker" was saying about the mailing progress, etc. and I totally thought it was someone else because everyone goes to Clara with updates. Sneaky sneaky!!!

Anyway, I was so excited when I saw the box on the doorstep - so was Tommy! LOL

Lots of yummy goodies....I had 4 different kinds of cake truffles - white chocolate with rainbow sprinkles, white chocolate with cocoa powder, cocoa powder, and white chocolate with dyed white chocolate stripes. Also, she made me chocolate cream cheese cookies! YUMMO!

See links for these recipes on Clara's blog - I'm too lazy to type them out. LOL : )



THANK YOU CLARA!!!!!! Now you might be Sheridan's favorite friend...if the goodies last long enough for her to see them! : )

Recipes from Clara, picture from my kitchen

2 comments:

CB said...

w00t w00t! I am glad they arrive safely and not totally smushed. Sorry they are a day late but hopefully worth the wait! :)

Alanna said...

That Clara....such a sly one! Those look DELISH!!!