Saturday, December 29, 2007

Foodie related Christmas gifts!

I love Christmas!!! : ) I love buying gifts and I love receiving new things as well, especially new things for my kitchen since that is my latest obsession. I received a couple of gifts that I was really excited about so I wanted to share those.



I asked my mother in law for a food processor. I don't know exactly how often I will use it but I really thought I needed one. I chop up a lot of veggies so I am thinking this will make things a lot easier for me. I was so excited to get it!! I used it last night for the first time. Will loves it. I think it is his favorite kitchen tool of mine. HA!

I love cookbooks. I love just looking through them. I get so excited when I get my new Cooking Light in the mail and getting a new cookbook is 10 times that excitement. Tommy and I came home late from his parents on Christmas Eve and there was a package waiting at our door. It was from my good friend and fellow foodie Clara!!! I couldn't wait to open it!! The gift was so perfect for me - a wine lover's cookbook!!! It doesn't get any better than that for me! She was so sweet to send it...thank you Clara!!!!!!


My other two favorite gifts that relate to my kitchen are a Linens N Things gift card from the kids and a Winestyles gift card from Tommy. Now I need to decide what to buy at those stores...mmm... : )

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! : )

1 comment:

CB said...

aawww so glad you like it! I saw it and I knew I had to get it for you. How perfect is that gift right? ::rubbing knuckles on chest:: I rock. :)