Saturday, December 15, 2007

December Baked Goods Exchange - I got my goodies!

Another month, another baked goods exchange! I got mine early in the month this time so that was very exciting for me! : ) My girl kept saying that she had sent them and I still hadn't received them and she was getting worried about the goodies thinking they might not be good when they got here. But alas! Today I finally received them which was perfect because it was right in the middle of my baking spree.

And my secret baker this month was....ALANNA!! Thanks fellow wine-o!!! : ) : ) She sent me 3 really awesome things - Pepperoni snacks (because I'm always wanting pizza), chocolate peanut butter swirl fudge, and chewy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.

Pepperoni Snacks - This one is from Clara's blog so I will kindly direct you to that link

Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge - From allrecipes.com


Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies - From allrecipes.com


Recipes from allrecipes.com, etc., pictures from my kitchen

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Hooray, I'm so glad they finally arrived!!!