Tuesday, December 18, 2007

This one is for you Mom : )


My mom and I love to bake. One year, we both had entirely too much time on our hands and we baked literally for about 48 hours straight. We made everything so pretty and perfect and we had so much fun. Life gets busy now, but we love to bake still. This year I baked a ton of stuff and I tried to make it somewhat pretty like we did that year. We have so many pictures from all of our goodies that year and they make us tired just looking at them. HA!

Anyway, I took a picture of everything I made on Saturday and Sunday and it's kind of pretty like the stuff mom and I baked. : ) Anyway, this picture is for you mom - not quite as good as the team effort, but no too bad, right?
I ended up making truffles, spiced nuts, chocolate covered cashews, hard candy, snickerdoodles, buckeyes, chess squares, gingerbread men, puppy chow, and peanut brittle. Not too bad for my first year of really being into baking! : )




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is QUITE the baking extravaganza! Everything looks great!