Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Next Week's Menu

So, I've been slacking on putting my menus on here. I have been making them still, just not posting them. Oops. : ) I know, it's only Tuesday and I already have next week's menu...crazy right?! But, next week is crazy with Christmas, both of us being off of work, having the kids the whole week, etc. so I have to get a few things organized now or I'll go nuts. LOL : )

Sunday:
Lunch - Christmas at my Grandma's
Dinner - Christmas at my Grandma's (Okay, this is at 2pm so really, it will be lunch and dinner?!)

Monday:
Lunch - ??
Dinner - Christmas at Tommy's parents house

Tuesday (kids):
Lunch - Christmas at my mom's house
Dinner - Baked ziti, salad, garlic bread

Wednesday (kids):
Lunch - Soup and sandwiches/leftover baked ziti
Dinner - Chicken piccata and pasta, bread (chicken strips for the kids)

Thursday (kids):
Lunch - mini homemade pizzas (kids can pick ingredients and help)
Dinner - Tacos (Sheridan's fave!)

Friday (kids):
Lunch: Hot turkey and cheese sandwiches, salad, chips
Dinner (my parents coming down): Kat's Fancy Fast Chicken, fried potatoes, corn

Saturday:
Probably out and about all day so eating out

Okay, so not the healthiest, but cooking for kids...well, I'm still learning. : )

No comments: