Monday, December 10, 2007

Puppy Chow


I love puppy chow - one of my really good friend's mom always made this in high school and I would eat it by the huge bowl full. LOL I figured this was a good one for Sheridan and I to make together since it's easy, yummy, and to an 8 year old - has a really funny name. : )

Ingredients

9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar

Directions

In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.

Mrs. Pig Rating: Well, I already knew I loved puppy chow and I still do. It is such a yummy snack and so easy to make! YUMMMMMO! (That was for you Nikki....LOL)

Pig Rating: The Pig likes this one too - he isn't a huge sweets person but I did see him snacking on this a few times last night. ; )

Little Pig Rating: Sheridan really had fun making this one and she thought it was yummy : )

Recipes from www.allrecpies.com, picture from my kitchen

4 comments:

Nikki57 said...

Beech! Enough with the yummo

April said...

You know you love me...LOL A little Gossip Girl for you. HA!

kyla said...

My goodness, that stuff is awesome...I had forgotten about it. Good treat for Christmas!

Beth said...

OOH! It makes me want to go make some right now!