Monday, January 7, 2008

Menu Week of 1.07 - 1.12

I guess you could say that I fell off of the wagon over the past month or so. I don't mean that in the sense that most people mean it in - what I mean is I fell off of the "I need to eat right" and "I need to workout" wagon. Not a good one to fall off of. So, now that it is the New Year, I am climbing right back up into the wagon with the help of my husband who is now getting up at 5am to go workout. Ick. Thank goodness I can go at lunch!

Anyway, I have decided I need to get back to making menus so that I have a good plan for the week and it will help me better plan out more healthy meals. I am easing back into things but here it is for this week....

Monday: Balsamic chicken with mushrooms, baked potatoes, salad
Tuesday: Pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn
Wednesday: Chicken tacos
Thursday: Italian stuffed chicken breasts (WW style)
Friday: Southwest salads
Saturday: Date night

No comments: