Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Random Things About Me - Part 1

Many of my great foodie blog friends have been doing a "100 random things about me" blog in which basically they just shoot out a bunch of random facts about themselves. I have been literally laughing my arse off reading these random facts. I mean, who knew Amanda was afraid of lettuce? LOL So, I will split this up into 4 parts so you don't go into random April overload. : )

1. I am highly allergic to poison ivy (I have the scars to prove it)
2. I can't stand the taste of coffee but I like the smell
3. In college I got into 3 wrecks in ten days
4. My favorite Yankee candle smell is Harvest
5. My mom has a one eyed dog that she rescued
6. We had the same dog for 14 years - a black poodle named Claude
7. My brother graduated from Basic Training for the National Guard the summer before his senior year of high school
8. I have a habit of accidentally breaking wine glasses
9. I only use plastic wine glasses at home
10. I can't stand the texture of mushrooms
11. I have yet to find the perfect shampoo and conditioner for my hair type
12. I am the oldest of 5 including my brother, two half sisters, and a stepsister
13. I love expensive purses
14. I pass out very easily
15. I had braces during high school
16. I used to have the messiest room on the face of the earth
17. I am a neat freak
18. I have a really big rubber band ball at work that I have made over the past 6 months
19. I am scared of the dark
20. My favorite cake is banana
21. I don't like yellow gold
22. I will be 27 this year
23. I ran cross country all 4 years of high school and was MVP 3 of those years
24. I do not like elevators or subways
25. I have a birthmark on my right hip

More to come later... : )

2 comments:

CB said...

plastic wine glasses!! tres chic! haha. Seriously I have no idea how we are friends. You don't like mushrooms. wtf? and banana cake? ::smacks forehead:: LOL.

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!