Thursday, January 10, 2008

I "potato" You!


Tonight, I decided that I would make Tommy fried potatoes. Not good for you, but he has been being really good lately working out and eating right so I thought I would treat him. So I came home and pulled out my bag of potatoes and out falls a potato and I about died when I saw it! It was in the shape of....a heart!!!!!! Or a butt depending on how you hold it, but I prefer to think of it as a heart!! I
was so excited about it that I didn't use it in the potatoes, but I saved it for when Tommy got home instead to show him. He walked in and I showed him and he said, "Aw, I "potato" you!" HA! Who ever thought you could substitute the word "potato" for "heart" and it have meaning?!
So, to all of my foodie friends....I "potato" you!!

6 comments:

Nikki57 said...

Or balls .... it's all the same

CB said...

aawwww... I "butt" you too! ;)

April said...

HA!!!!!
I love that my friends have their heads in the gutter. :)

Michele said...

I "potato" you too.....

Amanda said...

Awwww, I potato you too!

Alanna said...

I potato you MORE! :)