Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm like so in the popular crowd now! Yippeee!

Well, as of today, I have been tagged. That's right, I am now part of the cool, popular clique of bloggers who are so awesome that they are tagged by their fellow foodies. One of my fave foodies Clara tagged me along with some of our other foodie friends this afternoon.

Apparently she thinks I will NOT answer it because I have been called a blog slacker on several occasions today. Um, excuse me. Some of us actually have to work during the day and can't play with our blog. Oh, okay. Who am I kidding? My work has blocked me from updating my blog during the day! ARGH!! I would so be doing it if I could! Anyway...this one is for you C!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was 16 years old! I had just gotten my drivers license and was a junior in high school. Probably doing a lot of running for track, hanging out with my friends, and studying.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Well, I had to think about this so I looked at some old emails. I was obsessively planning my wedding one year ago. I saw emails about bar costs, table cloth sizes, colors of chairs, etc. in my email. Thank goodness the planning is over. Such a great day, but man! : )

Five snacks you enjoy:
(Just a note...these are my fave snacks...doesn't mean I eat them often)
1. Cape Cod chips - my fave is jalapeno and aged cheddar
2. Chicken nachos
3. Skittles...the kind in the purple bag
4. strawberries with sugar
5. popcorn

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
Hmm...let me think back to the piano bar we just went to...
1. Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks
2. Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison
3. Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson
4. Turn Me On by Norah Jones
5. Blister in the Sun by Violent Femmes

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Take care of my family and that means making sure they are fine financially forever - medical, etc.
2. Build our dream house
3. Buy homes in many other places and travel to them regularly
4. Buy every piece of Victoria's Secret and Louis Vuitton that I could afford
5. Donate a ton of money to the Make A Wish Foundation

Five bad habits:
1. Biting my lips
2. Leaving the caps off of pens (so my husband pointed out)
3. Breaking wine glasses (I'm such a breaker)
4. Being too much of a planner
5. Waiting to clean things like the oven and refrigerator until it is just beyond bad and it takes me forever

Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with Tommy for sure
2. Having a relaxing weekend with no plans
3. Reading a good book
4. Having a nice dinner with good wine
5. Traveling - anywhere, whether it be somewhere with Tommy, somewhere with my mom, etc.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. biker shorts
2. tight rolled jeans
3. New Kids on the Block T-shirts
4. a perm
5. converse high tops with the slides that change colors...you know what I mean...LOL

Five favorite toys:
1. the computer
2. the DVR
3. my wine refrigerator
4. my digi camera
5. my ipod

Okay, so there you go CLARA AND NIKKI you big haters!!! ::sticks tongue out at Clara and Nikki::
At least I'm mature about things....

Now....for the next step...okay friends, you have been tagged!! GO!

Nina

Michelle

Suzanne

3 comments:

Nikki57 said...

You didn't tag anyone silly ... you're not done yet SLACKER :P

CB said...

I must agree with Nikki. You are still a slacker. teehee. But my GR is loving all your updates so I guessssss you're off the hook with me... Let's not make your lack of BUs a habit though. :P

April said...

Hm, I guess I'll have to find someone to tag then...