Monday, January 28, 2008

Baked Good Exchange January - part 1

Saturday morning Tommy and I were working on Sheridan's bedroom when the doorbell rang. Of course I'm thinking, "Oh crap! The house is a mess, I'm in my pj's...etc." You know, all of those things you think when the doorbell rings unexpectedly. : ) However, when I opened the door, there sat a box on our doorstep and I glanced at it and saw it was a cheesecake box!!! From New York!! I knew it had to be one of my awesome JFacie friends sending me something for our January exchange! Sure enough, there was a note on it from Kat Graz saying that even though she was sending this awesome New York famous cheesecake, she was baking me something as well. She is supposed to be my nutritionist/personal trainer friend! What is she thinking?! LOL : ) I took it in the house and yelled for Tommy to come see it and he literally started jumping up and down like a little kid. Cheesecake is his absolute favorite thing ever!


We had some of this finally Sunday evening - we were so busy that we didn't have time to really enjoy it until then - and we literally had this for dinner. LOL It was SOO good! I think it's the brownie marble cheesecake flavor - so freaking amazing! I can't get cheesecake like this around here so the fact that Kat thought to do that makes her awesome in our book! Tommy says he really likes Kat now a lot. LOL : )

Thank you Kat for this unique and awesome foodie gift!!!! You are the best!!!

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Oh wow, I'm jealous. That looks SO good! Kat rocks!!!

Kat Graz said...

I am so glad you liked it! I am re-baking your other part- I had a small mishap.

CB said...

clara.so.jealous.com
I call dibs on Kat being my SBGEX next time! haha.

April said...

Hm, I don't know, I think I may rig it from here on out so that Kat is always my SBGEX! LOL :)

Rachel said...

Oh man! I love cheesecake. Can I have a piece?