Monday, October 1, 2007

My first pot roast


As I've mentioned, I am not a big "meat eater" by any means. But today I made my first pot roast. It was awesome coming home and smelling it when I opened the door. YUM! We both thought it was really good and it goes in the "will have again" list. : ) This is a good easy recipe for a nice home cooked meal.
Ingredients

2/3 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/3 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon water
1-3/4 pounds pot roast
Directions

In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
(Recipe from www.allrecipes.com, picture from my kitchen! Meat does not photograph well...HA!)
Makes 4 servings.


1 comment:

CB said...

wow. girl. that looks amazingly delicious. *high five*