Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Flatout Bread Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza


I love Flatout brand flat breads. I eat them all of the time for wraps for lunch. I recently discovered that their website has a ton of neat recipes on it! http://www.flatoutbread.com/. Awesome!

My favorite food is pizza but I try to be somewhat healthy most of the time, so recently I started making these for lunch whenever I am craving pizza. They are pretty healthy and pretty tasty and quick.


Ingredients
1 Flatout flat bread
1/3 c. pizza sauce
18 pepperoni slices (I use turkey pepperoni)
1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese (I use lowfat)
1/4 tsp. Oregano (optional)

Directions

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lay Flatout on nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 7 minutes. Spread pizza sauce evenly over partially baked Flatout. Top with pepperonis, mozzarella, and Oregano. Bake 15 additional minutes or until mozzarella melts.

Recipe from http://www.flatoutbread.com/ and picture from my kitchen

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hey -- can you buy the flatout bread in any grocery store? I have not heard of it before, but maybe I just never looked!