Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Breakfast for Dinner

We had the kids tonight and I wanted something different and fun for dinner. I can remember when I was little I always thought it was cool when my mom made breakfast for dinner. The kids love helping me cook breakfast on Saturday mornings, so why not on a Wednesday night? : ) So, Sheridan did the eggs, Will set the table and helped me stir the eggs, and we did it.

I cooked bacon, scrambled eggs, biscuits with jelly and honey, and hash browns. It was super yummy for something different. Now only if it were really Saturday already.... : )

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love breakfast for dinner! I also love how the kids can help. Kudos to you for a 'real' family meal. :)

Sarah said...

This was one of my favorite things when I was younger. I would beg my mom to make me some french toast and eggs for dinner.

Nina said...

April - I think it's so great that you are letting the kids help you cook. That is such a bonding experience that you have with them; they will remember it for a long time.