Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Kitchen

I know some of my friends have gotten into posting pictures of their kitchens on their blogs so I figured that I would join in. I have a fairly small kitchen but I like it nonetheless. We have done a ton of work on it - laid hardwood ourselves, Tommy knocked out a wall, we recovered our chairs, painted, etc. It's pretty homey if I do say so myself. I love it right now because my fall decorations are out and they match my kitchen perfectly : )


Here is one view - our kitchen table. My camera was being weird, but you get the idea. The signs on the wall say "Pinot Noir" and "Bordeaux" - how "me" : )





We recovered our chairs recently with the help of my mom. The chairs look a ton better than they did!



This is where the magic happens....the cooking magic! : ) Nothing fancy, but it serves its purpose. Don't mind all of the clutter...my kitchen is in desperate need of a good cleaning.


This is the other side of the kitchen - basic sink, dishwasher, etc. I like that it opens up to our living room though. It makes the room seem so much bigger!


My favorite wedding gift and addition to our kitchen - my six bottle Cuisinart wine refrigerator! I love it!

I still have some work to do on it but this is the room where I spend a lot of my time!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Your kitchen is totally adorable! I love it. :)

CB said...

omg. claraisjealous.com! I love the colors and the chairs look so fab! You'll have to teach me how to recover my chairs someday, k?

Kat Graz said...

I love your kitchen! I have been looking for that exact color of beige that is on the opposite walls- what is it

Melanie said...

You're kitchen is so cute! It is very April ;) and you did a great job on the chairs!