Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Menu for Sept. 30 - Oct. 6

My mom is really good at making menus for her week so she always knows exactly what to buy at the grocery store and what she will be cooking for dinner. I have never been this disciplined and organized...until now. I made my first menu this past weekend and I am loving knowing what I will make for dinner and knowing that I bought all of the right things at the grocery store in advance. I know a lot of people are interested in menus of other bloggers so here is/was ours for this week:

Sunday night: chicken parmesan, linguine pasta (wheat), and salad
Monday night: slow cooker pot roast, mashed potatoes, and corn
Tuesday night: smothered pork chops, garlic red potatoes, and salad
Wednesday night: soccer game - out to eat with the kids
Thursday night: chicken nachos in honor of the UK game
Friday night: chicken and mushroom pasta in a garlic cream sauce, salad, garlic bread
Saturday night: date night

I am already working on next week's menu. I'm loving it! :)

1 comment:

Nina said...

I need to start making a weekly menu, things are so much easier when you have one...