Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My first blogging attempt...


Thanks to some friends of mine, I am now obsessed with looking through cooking blogs. Granted, some of them make me feel like I am slacking as a wife when it comes to making dinner, but I love to see new ideas and I am even more excited to start trying some of them!

Don't get me wrong, I do cook from time to time now and I enjoy it. Finding time to cook what I actually want to cook? Now that is a different story altogether. After a day of working and running to a soccer game, a charity event, a cheer camp performance, etc., it is hard to get motivated to cook a nice meal. Thankfully I am not that busy every night as we have the kids part time only so I do have some nights where I could prepare a decent meal. I don't think my husband expects June Cleaver or anything, and if he did, well, he would be sorely disappointed wouldn't he? :)

My new goal is to start actually cooking something new at least once a week from here on out. We'll see how it goes. :) Some weeks are busier than others, so you never know what will REALLY happen.

At the end of the day, I just want to sit down with a nice big glass of wine and relax...can I add cooking into the mix as well?? Wait and see....

3 comments:

Nikki57 said...

I love it, a soccer mom who doesn't want kids hehe

April said...

I love the ones I have...who needs more? :)

CB said...

w00t w00t! another cooking blog convert! I bookmarked your blog. :)